Benefits of being a Visa® FCCU Rewards Credit Cardholder
Your Visa FCCU Rewards credit card is the perfect way to pay for almost everything, everyday, online and in stores, with extra security and protection.
- No Annual Fee
- A Contactless Card for a no-touch checkout experience
- Worldwide acceptance - Use your card at millions of places around the corner, online and all over the world
- Enhanced security and fraud protection with your card’s embedded chip technology — plus Visa’s Zero Liability Policy* covers you if your card is ever lost or stolen.1
- Save money with a 0% APR into rate for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers. After that, standard rate will range 9.99% - 17.99% APR. Your rate will never exceed 17.99% APR!
Earn Reward2 Points with every purchase, in-store and online. Redeem Reward points at REWARDS.FCCU.ORG for:
- Cash Back3
- Gift Cards
- Merchandise and more!
Emergency Card Replacement and Emergency Cash Disbursement. Get a replacement Visa card sent to you quickly and easily — and/or receive emergency cash — 24/7, anywhere in the world.
Lost/Stolen Card Reporting. If your card is lost or stolen, we will replace it promptly and work with you to inform those who need to know.
NEW BENEFITS COMING SOON!
Postmates – January 2021
- Complimentary $100 free delivery credits for the first 3 months.
- 1.5x reward points earned for every dollar spent.
- Benefits currently include free delivery with minimum basket/order sizes which vary by market, reduced fees, dedicated 24/7/365 customer care support and exclusive access to discounts, giveaways, concerts and events.
Norton LifeLock Coverage – February 2021
- Dark Web Monitoring – notifications when certain information is identified
- One-Bureau Credit Monitoring – alerts for hard credit inquiries and changes to credit file
- Case Remediation Support – dedicated, specialized Support agents to help navigate an identity situation
- Lost Wallet Assistance – a checklist of tasks to complete when you lose a wallet with assistance from a Support Agent to discuss and review the resources available
- Digital dashboard – view alerts, account management, case remediation and management
- Discounts on select NortonLifeLock upgrades and alternatives
- Support via web/mobile/phone channels – web and mobile app with alerts via email and SMS, U.S call center
1APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Certain credit criteria apply. Rates and terms subject to change without notice. 0% APR intro rate for 12 months valid for new cardholders only on purchases and balance transfers. After intro rate expires, standard rates will be between 9.99% APR and 17.99% APR based on creditworthiness. Minimum monthly payment of $18 or 3% of balance, whichever is greater, required each billing cycle.
2Reward points have no cash value. Points can be redeemed for cash back, travel, gift cards, merchandise and more offered through the FCCU Rewards website. Points are non-transferable to others.
3Cash back statement credit reward(s) will appear as a credit, in the form of a payment, on cardholder’s rewards card. Cardholder is responsible for any outstanding balance owed on the account after the credit is applied. If there is a zero balance owed on the card, the statement credit will post to the cardholder’s savings account when received.
Visa’s Zero Liability Policy covers U.S.-issued cards and does not apply to certain commercial card transactions or any transactions not processed by Visa. You must notify your financial institution immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult your issuer.
This card is issued by First Community Credit Union pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.