Online Banking Browser Update
Effective May 1st
In order to maintain the highest security for Online and Mobile Banking, it is imperative that you ensure your browser is updated. If you are running an older browser version we encourage you to update your web browser to latest version available to maintain the security of your Online and Mobile Banking.
With these updates, your information will be protected by the latest security enhancements and you will receive an optimized experience with Online and Mobile Banking.
Want to make sure your browser is up to date? Follow these quick steps:
How do I update my browser?
Updating a browser works differently for each one. See below for brief instructions.
- If you are regularly installing the latest Windows updates from Microsoft, you should have the latest version of Internet Explorer.
- To turn on automatic updates, Open the Control Panel. Click on and open the Windows Update utility. In the left navigation pane, click the Check for Updates link. You can choose to install all available updates or select the updates you want to install.
- You can also download the latest version of Internet Explorer here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/products/internet-explorer
- All versions of Microsoft Edge should support TLS 1.1 or higher by default.
- Open the Firefox browser
- Click the Open menu button (icon has three horizontal lines) in the upper right corner of the screen
- In that menu, click the Open Help Menu button at the bottom
- Select About Firefox
- The window that appears will automatically check for updates and show you the current version of Firefox. If an update is available, there will be an option available to install it
- You can also download the latest version of Firefox here: https://www.mozilla.org/en- US/firefox/
- Open the Google Chrome browser
- Click the Customize and control Google Chrome button (icon has three vertical dots) in the upper right corner of the screen
- In the drop-down menu, select Help then About Google Chrome
- The window that appears will automatically check for updates and show you the current version of Chrome. If an update is available, there will be an option available to install it
- You can also download the latest version of Chrome here: https://www.google.com/chrome/b/
- Open the Apple menu and choose App Store
- In the top of the window that appears, click the Updates button
- Find Safari and click Update (or Update All to install all available updates)
- You can also download the latest version of Safari here: https://support.apple.com/safari
How do I check what browser version of I am running?
This is different for every browser and operating system. You can usually find out what browser version you have by going to the main menu and clicking About.