Apple Pay® for FCCU Visa® Credit and Debit cards!
You can use your FCCU Visa credit or debit cards with Apple Pay. Enroll your FCCU cards in Apple Pay to make purchases and check out with the simple touch of a finger. You can pay using Apple Pay online and at stores nationwide as well.
When you complete a transaction using your FCCU credit or debit card with Apple Pay:
- Your name, card number and security code stay private.
- You don't have to provide your physical card to anyone.
- Apple Pay does not share your actual card numbers with retailers.
- The retailer receives a one-time transaction-specific code to process your payment.
Payment codes may only be used once to better protect against fraud. If there is ever a fraudulent charge though, Visa's Zero Liability policy protects you.
Enrollment is simple!
- On your iPhone or other compatible Apple device, open the Wallet app and tap the + button.
- Follow the steps to add a new card, then tap Next. If you want to see how easy it is, Apple has created a video showing the Apple Pay enrollment steps.
- Select how you want to verify your card (text, email, phone call) and click Next.
- Enter your verification code and click Next.
- Click Done and you’re ready to shop with your FCCU Visa cards and Apple Pay!
Notice to FCCU Visa Debit Cardholders:
FCCU recommends that you select "credit" when paying with a debit card because older merchant payment terminals may not always work successfully with debit cards in Apple Pay.